Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cows, cows - everywhere!

The day was spent making the cow costumes for the kids. Just paper cow accessories - but, it took a bit to make all three of them one! It was worth it in the end -- to see your kids walk out in public looking like cows - it was pretty funny! =)

Of course - they weren't the only ones! There were all kinds of everybodies there dressed as cows! I saw some of the most creative things tonight! I've got some fabulous ideas for next "cow appreciation day"! You can bet we'll be there with our cow bells on!

Now - it's a bit of cleaning here at the house and then some relax / down time. It's well deserved.

My sister moves in two days - first time in our lives we will have ever been more than a few minutes from each other. I don't like it one bit! I cried today - but, I don't think she saw me do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment