Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sleepy Head

Slept way too long today. Yes, it's 1:00 and I'm just now waking up (for good). I got up a few spontaneous times to check on the kids and the animals - and do things Mommies do - and then gave up and went back to sleep.

I woke up to a facebook message on my phone and realized how late it was! Oh my! It's almost time to start getting dinner ready .... I probably shouldn't sleep this long. At least it's a Sunday and there's not much I can get done today in the sense of calling around (most things are closed until tomorrow).

I know my son - who had his friend spend the night last night - got up early. His friend slept in a bit later than he did and my daughter slept in later than the both of them. But, I'm pretty sure that by 11 they were all up and playing games. (that's when I started to hear noise from the living room anyway).

Well - at least the house is mostly clean and the laundry has been getting done - so, I don't have to feel SO guilty about sleeping in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment