Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yes - I know!

I forgot to post again - right? Not really - I've just been so busy. I haven't forgotten - just delayed my ability for a while =)

Did you buy that?

I figured not - well, anyhow - things have been crazy here at the house. Rick is still out of work - but, things are progressing on the house as they never were when he was employed! The back side of the house is completely resided now and the deck is just about complete. Exciting!

The kids are getting bored with summer - but, not itching to start home school just yet. Kind of in the middle of the two.

I went to my sisters new house out in Magnolia for the first time today..... it was nice. The lake was beautiful and the kids enjoyed jumping in the lake via the rope swing (the really high, very scary rope swing). It didn't tempt me at all. In fact - I didn't even get in the lake for fear of my incision getting infected or something - maybe next time.

Speaking of the incision - I seem to be healing well from the surgery. Tired of not being able to do much (lifting or bending wise), but I'm being careful. It's been almost 8 weeks now - and I'm feeling much better than I was.

OK - so, guess that's it for now......

0 comments:

Post a Comment