Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Review - Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soup

My first review for Smiley360 is for Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soups.  I got my free sample today and was able to try it.  I was given the Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque.  It was tasty and it cooked well in the microwave. Ever have those "quick soups" you put in the microwave and they BURN you when you try to take them out? I didn't have that problem. 

I LOVE that this was so easy to prepare & enabled me to even relax a little as enjoyed the medley of flavors.

The portioned amount is just right (actually a bit more than I really needed / wanted, but would be great for most people) and the packaging is "pantry friendly" in the sense that it's easily stacked and doesn't take up too much room. Did I mention it's tasty? Well, it is!  

Click here for $1.00 off coupon! 

My slow down and savor moment!


0 comments:

Post a Comment