Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some away time

Headed out of town tomorrow for a couple of days. A good friend is having her wedding near Austin and we are off to celebrate with them all!

I have been sick the past few days and just starting to feel better!

I am quite excited about the new job - with 3D Travel Agency - I train at the beginning of June and am ready for the thrill of it all!

All this being said - I'm quite tired tonight and ready for some vacation time!

We will leave in the morning - dropping Bobby off at the Grandparents -- he said he wanted nothing to do with a wedding. =)

Anyway - just an update for now - will add more after the trip, probably. At some point I might get more regular in my udpates to this thing. I keep meaning to add them and just forget or let it get past me.

Oh well - all the more reason for a vacation not too far from home.

More later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment