Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is it time, yet?

My version of "are we there, yet"!  I have so much to do in preparing for school this year and I'm not even almost ready yet.  Some have already begun classes - we plan to begin AFTER labor day - like I used to years ago.  I think it's silly that schools are starting in August now - it's still summer!! 

So - I have so much to do.  I have to get the school room prepared, get my desk "teachable" again, get the kids desks cleaned out, and finish lesson plan preparing!  Oh my!  I sound busy, don't I?  You would think I wouldn't even have time to blog.  This is my problem!  I need to get these things done - but, I'm not.  Instead - I'm here - blogging!  =)

Lately, I work better at night.  So - I plan to work some tonight and this weekend especially.  Thankfully - I have a couple of weeks yet - I will be ready by then!

School time is almost here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment